The 2019 Equinox literary magazine is currently open for submissions. We are looking for writers and artists interested in submitting fiction, poetry, and visual art. Starting in 2017, Equinox began accepting submissions from undergraduate students nationwide; UA Little Rock alumni and UA Little Rock graduate students are also invited to submit their work.
This year, the deadline for all submissions is February 1st. Submit your work by completing the form below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Fiction: no more than 2 stories (5,000 words per story)
- Poetry: no more than 3 poems (10 pages total)
- Visual Art: 3 submissions
File Format Requirements:
Fiction and Poetry:
- Please do not include any identifying information in your document or the file name.
- Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF (.pdf).
- Name the files as TitleWithNoSpaces (example: SandDollars.doc).
- Fiction should be double-spaced; Poetry should be single-spaced
- High-quality JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg), minimum 5 inches in the longest dimension at 300 dpi or higher, and using CMYK color space (proof your image for print).
- Name the files ImageTitle_Medium (example: Sunshine_OilOnCanvas.jpg).
- We will consider the quality of your digital image during the judging process, so please make sure your artwork is presented in the best way possible.
- If you are submitting a three-dimensional piece, you can send up to three photographs of it (in this case, images should be named Title#_Medium, example: David1_Sculpture, David2_Sculpture, David3_Sculpture).