It’s time to get advised for the Spring 2024 semester!
At this time, advising may be done in person, via phone, or through Google meet or an alternative conferencing platform.
You can use the UA Little Rock Class Search for English Courses.
Schedule an Advising Appointment
This works best if done from a computer or laptop. Please schedule your appointment at LEAST 24 hours in advance and put your T# and phone number in the “Description” box.
- Advising Slots with Dr. Laura Barrio-Vilar: General advising
- Advising Slots with Dr. Angela Hunter: General advising
- Advising Slots with Dr. Kris McAbee: General advising and graduation checks.
- Email Dr. Brad Minnick: General advising
- Advising Slots with Heather Hummel: General advising and Cooper Honors students
- Email Jeffrey Condran: Creative Writing track students
- Advising Slots with Dr. Paul Crutcher: English Secondary Education students
All students in the Cooper Honors program must be advised by Prof. Hummel or their Cooper mentor; all students in the Secondary Education track must be advised by Dr. Crutcher or Dr. Minnick.
View the Undergraduate Catalog for all major, minor, core, university, and other requirements. Make sure you consult the catalog year that governs your degree requirements as these do change. Check with your advisor if you have questions about the catalog or the specific requirements.