University Village is a 420-bed residence complex for sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students. It features two- and four-bedroom apartment-style suites with private baths and a resort-style swimming pool with community amenities.
- Available for upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students), International Students, and Student Athletes
- Private bedrooms and baths, in two- or four-bedroom apartment
- Full-sized bed
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Outdoor pool
University Village Room Costs
- Four-bedroom apartments: $2,790 per semester, including utilities
- Two-bedroom apartments: $3,060 per semester, including utilities
- $16 activity fee per semester (charges are billed to the student account and subject to the payment terms of the university)
While UA Little Rock is closed during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break, University Village remains open at no additional charge to the resident. Restrictions apply. Refer to your lease for details.