Associate of Science Degree Requirements (60 hours)
UA Little Rock Core Curriculum 35 hours total
See the UA Little Rock Undergraduate Catalog for course options and details.
Major Requirements 25 hours total
- INTR 1320 American Sign Language I
- INTR 1321 American Sign Language II
- INTR 1340 Deaf Culture
- INTR 2320 American Sign Language III
- INTR 2321 American Sign Language IV
- INTR 2330 Manually Coded English in Educational Settings
- INTR 2344 Comparative Linguistics
- INTR 2260 Service Learning: ASL Community
- INTR 2280 Fingerspelling
For more information, please contact the Interpreter Education Program (IEP); School of Counseling, Human Performance, and Rehabilitation (CHPR) at 501-569-3169.