Associate of Science Degree Requirements (60 hours)
UA Little Rock Core Curriculum 35 hours total
See the UA Little Rock Undergraduate Catalog for course options and details.
Major Requirements 25 hours total
- INTR 1320American Sign Language I
- INTR 1321American Sign Language II
- INTR 1340Deaf Culture
- INTR 2320American Sign Language III
- INTR 2321American Sign Language IV
- INTR 2330Manually Coded English in Educational Settings
- INTR 2344Comparative Linguistics
- INTR 2260 Service Learning: ASL Community
- INTR 2280Fingerspelling
For more information, please contact the School of Counseling, Human Performance, and Rehabilitation (CHPR) at (501)569-3470.