UA Little Rock Faculty, Staff and Graduate Students
- Up to 100 items
- Loan period is for the full semester
UA Little Rock Undergraduate Students
- Up to 50 items
- Loan period is 28 days
All users may request up to three renewals; each renewal may be performed through the catalog (click on “My Library Account”).
All items are subject to recall after 14 days.
UA Little Rock Alumni and Community Users
UA Little Rock Alumni as well as members of the community (at least 16 years of age) who are not currently affiliated with UA Little Rock may apply for limited library privileges. These privileges include
- Circulation of library materials (up to 10 items at a time with a loan period of 28 days)
- Use of designated computers for Internet and MS Office software (temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19)
- In-library Guest WiFi for personal devices
- In-library access to library databases and e-resources
Due to publisher license restrictions the university is unable to provide alumni and community users with off-campus access to databases and e-resources. While off-campus access is limited to current students, faculty and staff, the library encourages alumni and community users to visit and use the resources at the library.
The library does not provide alumni and community users with interlibrary loan or article delivery services. Users should check with their local public library for these and other services.
To gain Ottenheimer Library privileges, currently unaffiliated users should complete an Application and submit it along with a current state-issued photo ID at the library front desk.
Ottenheimer Library has technology available for check out to UA Little Rock students, faculty, and staff on a first-come, first-serve basis. These items are to be returned to the Operations Desk. Click on the specific equipment to see availability.
- Headsets may be checked out for 2 hours at a time. Renewals are only allowed if no one is waiting and if there are other headphones available. Disposable earbuds are also available.
- Laptops may be checked out for 3 hours at a time. Laptops come with a carrying case and a power cord, and may not be taken from the library. The first time a patron checks-out a laptop, the patron must sign an agreement. Renewals are only allowed if no one is waiting and if there are other laptops available. Replacements cost $900. Please review the Library Laptop Guidelines.
- Charging cables may be checked out for 2 hours at a time and are library-use-only. Each cable set comes with USB, USB-C, Android, and iPhone/iPad connections.
- Calculators may be checked out for 2 hours at a time and are library-use-only.