Ottenheimer Library collects, organizes, and provides access to information resources and library services that enrich and support the University’s research and teaching mission, foster intellectual development, and promote academic excellence.
As an active partner in the research and teaching activities of the University community, Ottenheimer Library will:
- Enhance and promote seamless access to the widest range of information and services.
- Recruit and develop a cadre of knowledgeable, flexible, and creative faculty and staff.
- Forge effective partnerships with internal and external institutions and organizations.
- Provide an inviting, comfortable, and modern environment conducive to study, research, and the exploration of new technology.
- Develop a solid base of financial support within the region and the University community.