- Ask Us
- Email, Chat, Text, Phone assistance
- One-on-One Research Appointments
- In-person or Online via Google Hangouts or Collaborate
- Check-out Ottenheimer Materials and Equipment
- Check out up to 50 items (undergraduate student) for 28 days with 3 renewals
- Check out up to 100 items (graduate student) for a full semester with 3 renewals
- Laptops, headphones, phone chargers and more are available for in-house use at the library
- Interlibrary Loan
- Request items from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan
- Request a Library Account
- The library can create temporary accounts for students who have not received their credentials yet.
- Research Tools
- The library offers a wide variety of research tools to help with assignments and projects
- Visit and check out materials from other Arkansas academic libraries (including UAMS and UA Little Rock Law) with an ARKLink card
- Home Delivery Services
- Request library materials be mailed to your home address.
- Patrons with Disabilities
- The library staff members will assist patrons for all types of assistance. Please visit the page for further details.
- Schedule a Pop-Up @TheLibrary
- Come share information about your student organization at the front and center of the library space.
- Technology @ Ottenheimer
- Check out the technology available for students, faculty, and staff.