- Ask Us
- Email, Chat, Text, Phone assistance
- One-on-One Research Appointments
- In-person or Online via Google Hangouts or Collaborate
- Course Reserves
- Students can search by professor or course number for any materials you have placed on Course Reserve
- Check-out Ottenheimer Materials and Equipment
- Check out up to 50 items (undergraduate student) for 28 days with 3 renewals
- Check out up to 100 items (graduate student) for a full semester with 3 renewals
- Laptops, headphones, phone chargers and more are available for in-house use at the library
- GIS Software
- The library provides support with GIS software.
- Interlibrary Loan
- Use ILLiad to request items from other libraries via Interlibrary Loan
- Request a Library Account
- The library can create temporary accounts for students who have not received their credentials yet.
- Research Tools
- The library offers a wide variety of research tools to help with assignments and projects
- Visit and check out materials from other Arkansas academic libraries (including UAMS and UA Little Rock Law) with an ARKLink card
- Distance Services for students living over 50 miles from campus
- Patrons with Disabilities
- The library staff members will assist patrons for all types of assistance. Please visit the page for further details.
- Pop-Up Event
- Have a program or event coming up? The library helps provide exposure to programs and organizations!
- Study Rooms and Spaces
- The Library offers both individual and group study rooms along with white boards, TV casting screens and more