The Ottenheimer Library has two conference rooms (201-C and 535) that are available for use by current UA Little Rock faculty, staff and student groups.
The library has a collaborative learning classroom (100-A) that is available for use by current UA Little Rock faculty to conduct classes needing technology to support active learning. Single sessions may be scheduled using the form on this page. Faculty wishing to schedule the classroom for an entire semester may book the room through Banner. Availability is tentative due to pending requests. The rooms are only available for reservation during library hours.
2nd Floor Conference room (201-C)
5th Floor Conference room (535)
1st Floor Collaborative Learning Classroom (100A)
Technology includes a computer, projector, cameras, and screens. Rooms 100A and 535 have enhanced videoconferencing capabilities.
If there will be refreshments served, please make arrangements through UA Little Rock Catering Services. Catering Services require 30 minutes to set-up. Please allow for that extra time when you are making your reservation.
Room Use Guidelines
Please note that conference rooms are not available for group or individual study. Student reservations can include campus organizations (i.e. Student Government Association) and Master’s thesis and Doctoral dissertation defense presentations. Student and campus group events must have a UA Little Rock faculty/staff sponsor.
- To ensure availability, reservations should be submitted one week prior to the event
- All arrangements related to the event should be finalized between the UA Little Rock host and the Library three days prior to the event
- The Library is unable to provide technical support during a meeting/event but can provide technology training prior to the date
- Users are expected to leave the premises in a neat, undamaged, and orderly condition. The condition of the space will be evaluated after each event. All areas must be clean with no damage or missing equipment. Should users violate this condition, room reservation privileges may be revoked
- Please note the university allows use of the facilities subject to the restrictions for the use of university property as mandated by policies of the Board of Trustee of the University of Arkansas
- State law prohibits the collection of admission fees on UA Little Rock property with the exception of legitimate university events
- University property should not be moved from the rooms
How to Reserve a Room
Please complete the form below to request a reservation. You will be notified by email within 24 hours (Monday – Friday) after submitting the request. By completing this reservation request, you are indicating you have read and agree to the library room use guidelines above.
If you have questions or special requests, please call the Library Administrative Office at 501-916-6199.