The library employs students in a variety of roles. When positions become available they are posted on the university website. Positions remain on the website until filled. To locate and apply:
- Go to https://ualr.edu/humanresources/jobs/
- Use the External Candidate link
- Search Find Jobs in the search box “Library”
- Click Apply (for any and all available jobs of interest)
- Once you’ve submitted an application, click My Applications to view the status
- A hiring manager will contact you via email if you are chosen for an interview.
Faculty and Staff Opportunities