Selecting the University of Arkansas at Little Rock as Your GEM School
Go to the Air Force Virtual Education Center for information and step-by-step instructions to create a CCAF education goal and to apply for TA using the GEM program.
Airmen should contact their local education office for further questions about the process.
Applying for Admission to UA Little Rock
- Complete an application for admission at apply.ualr.edu
- Freshmen and freshmen transfers (those with less than 12 transferable college credit hours) should request that an official high school transcript or GED scores be sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted and must be submitted in a sealed, stamped envelope or sent via electronic data interchange from the high school.
UA Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204
- Freshmen and freshmen transfers may need to request official ACT or SAT scores from the testing agency (UALR ACT Code 0132; UALR SAT code 6368) if the official high school transcript does not include scores and she/he did not indicate UALR as a score recipient at the time of testing.
- ACT, SAT, or COMPASS scores must be from tests taken within the last five years. Students have the option of taking the COMPASS test available through UALR Testing Services.
- Note: Results from the ACT, SAT, or COMPASS exams are used for placement into Composition and mathematics classes.
- All required college transcripts, including Community College of the Air Force-Call Commercial (334) 649-5066, CLEP, and DANTES transcripts, should be sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Only official transcripts will be accepted and must be submitted in a sealed, stamped envelope or sent via electronic data interchange from the previous institution.
- Students may submit an “In Progress” transcript from the institution at which she/he is currently enrolled for admission purposes, but will still be required to submit a final, official transcript.
- Freshmen who completed high school concurrent credit at an institution other than UALR should submit an official college transcript.
- Students born after January 1, 1957, must submit proof of two MMR immunizations.
Contact the Student Accounts to make payment arrangements for tuition costs not covered by TA.