Certification Request Form

Remember, the Certification Request Form (CRF) is done every semester after you register for classes.

The CRF authorizes the UA Little Rock Office of Military Student Success to certify your UA Little Rock registration to the Veterans Regional Office.

Send an email to military@ualr.edu if you change the total number of credit hours on your schedule after submitting your CRF form.

Summer 2022 CRF

Fall 2022 CRF

You will receive an email from VA Once when we have certified your enrollment hours and again when we submit tuition and fees. (Tuition and fees are typically only submitted for Chapter 33, post 9/11 recipients.)