ORSP must receive your proposal or agreement at least five (5) business days before the sponsor’s submission deadline. (Policy 603.6).
- Proposals and agreements must be reviewed and signed by the appropriate university officials before submission, even if it is not required by the sponsor
- Proposals involving human subjects, animals, or biohazardous materials must go through the appropriate review boards early, preferably before you submit to ORSP
For proposal editing assistance, contact ORSP editor Lydia Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (501) 537-0862.
Required Documents to Submit With Your Proposal
- Proposal Authorization Request form
Must include co-PI(s) (if applicable), department chair/unit director, dean, and college/unit signatures. ORSP will obtain the other signatures.
- Detailed budget (or detailed budget with cost share)
- Budget justification
- Scope of work or project narrative
- Sponsor guidelines/RFP
- All sponsor-required proposal documents
- Protocol approval statements (if applicable)
- PI conflict of interest statement (if applicable)
These documents can be hand-delivered or emailed to Sharon Kaufman at email@example.com.
View our frequently requested information for institutional information such as UA Little Rock’s identifiers, fringe benefits, and indirect cost rates.
Visit ORSP Forms for more forms.
ORSP Proposal Submission
After you submit your proposal to ORSP, we will review it and obtain the remaining institutional signatures. We will then submit the complete proposal to the sponsor.
Pre Award ORSP Contacts
Sharon Kaufman, BS, CRA
Becky Denman, BS, CRA
Grants and Contracts Specialist
Claibanne Chiechi, BS
Grants and Contracts Coordinator I
Lydia Perry, MA
Sponsored Programs Content and Grant Writer