Test fees are assessed for specific exams and non-UA Little Rock students.
UA Little Rock students may have their exams proctored free-of-charge in certain instances:
- If approved by the Disability Resource Center for accommodation(s), and are taking a test for a UA Little Rock course in which they are enrolled.
- Enrolled in a 100% online course of a professor who has opted for proctoring in the Testing Services computer lab or by remote proctoring.
A debit or credit card is required at the time you schedule an appointment using our online scheduler.
UA Little Rock students testing remotely must not make appointments using the online scheduler. The scheduler is for exams administered in the Testing Services computer lab. Refer to our Remote Proctor Now (RPnow) site for instructions.
On rare occasions, a student opts to come on campus to make an appointment rather than use the online scheduler. These are the steps to follow:
- Visit Testing Services, room SSC 315, to receive a “Test Fee Payment Request” form.
- Submit the form to the Cashier’s Office, on the first floor of the Student Services Center.
- Payment may be submitted between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Return to Testing Services. Present your receipt and “Test Fee Payment Request” form to complete the process.
Fees (subject to change)
- $33.50 Accuplacer for Admission
- $11.50 Accuplacer Writing
- $11.50 Accuplacer Math
- $11.50 Accuplacer Reading
- $23.50 Writeplacer
- $40.00 CLEP*
- $11.50 CLEP Essay*
- $40.00 Departmental Exam
- $75.00 HESI
- $83.50 MAT
- $90.00 Para Pro
- $40.00 Non-UA Little Rock. If you are a UA Little Rock student but want to take an exam for another university, you will be assessed this fee.
- Free only for UA Little Rock students and for UA Little Rock exams. The student must be enrolled in a UA Little Rock 100% online course whose professor has opted for proctoring in the Testing Services lab, or through remote proctoring. Students who have been approved by the DRC for accommodation(s) may submit a request to their professor to test fee-of-charge in the computer lab.
*July 1, 2018, the CLEP registration fee will increase from $85 to $87 with The CollegeBoard. An increase to the UA Little Rock test appointment fee ($40 and $11.50) has not been determined.