If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
Test administration hours:
- 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday
- 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Friday
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. select Saturdays (listed below)
Saturdays open to students:
- May 11, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- May 4, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- June 8
- June 22
- June 29
- July 13
- July 27
- August 3
Spring 2019 final exam hours:
- 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. May 7, 8, 9, 13, and 14
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, May 10
- 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Saturday, May 11
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Friday
- 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. select Saturdays (same dates as above)
Testing Services is closed on the same days the University is closed. If inclement weather is in the Little Rock area, visit www.ualr.edu or call 501.569.3000 for official university closure information. Local news stations will also be notified.
Schedule an appointment online to test in the computer lab
Appointments are required to test within the Testing Services computer lab, and must be made through our online scheduler. Do not use the online scheduler if you are testing remotely.
One may also enter the URL: ualr.at/exam
Appointments are set on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Web-Based remote proctoring is an online service that video records you while you test. It is available free of charge to UA Little Rock students. It allows you to test from anywhere, 24/7, during the time frame your professor designates. Your professor determines if remote proctoring is appropriate for your course. Your professor also manages all aspects of remote proctoring, not Testing Services.
Honor Lock is used for remote proctoring. Students using Honor Lock must NOT make an appointment through Testing Services’ online scheduler. The online scheduler is for tests administered in the Testing Services computer lab only. Contact your professor to set-up remote proctoring using Honor Lock.