If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
Fall Break Hours:
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday 11/19 through Wednesday 11/21
- CLOSED Thanksgiving and Friday 11/23
Test administration hours:
- 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday
- 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Friday
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Select Saturdays (listed below)
- 8 a.m to 4:30 p.m. Dec 17, Dec. 18, and Dec, 19
Saturdays open to students:
- September 8
- September 22
- October 6
- October 13
- October 20
- November 3
- November 17
- December 1, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- December 8, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Final Exam Hours (Fall 2018):
- 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. December 4th, 5th, 6th, 10th, and 11th.
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday, November 30th & December 7th.
- 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m Saturday, December 1st & 8th.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Friday
- 8 a.m. to 12 a.m. Select Saturdays (same dates as above)
Testing Services is closed on the same days the University is closed. If inclement weather is in the Little Rock area, visit www.ualr.edu or call 501.569.3000 for official university closure information. Local news stations will also be notified.
Schedule an appointment online to test in the computer lab
Appointments to test within the Testing Services computer lab are required and must be made through our online scheduler. Do not use the online scheduler if you are testing remotely
One may also enter the URL: ualr.at/exam
Appointments are set on a first-come, first-served basis.
Remote proctoring is an online service that video records you while you test. It is available free of charge to UA Little Rock students. It allows you to test from anywhere, 24/7, during the time frame your professor designates. Your professor determines if remote proctoring is appropriate for your course.
Testing Services uses RPnow for remote proctoring. Students using remote proctoring must NOT make an appointment through the online scheduler. The online scheduler is for tests administered in the Testing Services computer lab.
RPnow instructions and computer set-up must be followed in order for a student to access his/her course exam through RPnow remote proctoring.