Graduate Certificate in Business
The GC in Business is designed to provide students with a general overview of the major functional areas of business. It will provide fundamental knowledge of business to those who do not have a business education background. MBA students are not eligible for the GC in Business.
Required courses (9 credit hours):
- ACCT 7100 Accounting Methods & Reports
- ECON 7100 Foundations of Business
- FINC 7100 Finance Fundamentals
- MGMT 7310 Management of Human Capital
- MKTG 7311 Marketing for Profit & Growth
Elective: Choose one three-credit hour graduate business course for which you meet the prerequisites.
Have completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8 (4.0 scale), a 3.0 in the last 60 hours, or a 3.2 in the last 30 hours.
- Graduate Certificate courses can be directly applied to the MBA degree.
- This Graduate Certificate does not qualify for Financial Aid.