Testing Services’ location
UALR Testing Services is located in the new Student Services Center room 315 (SSC 315).
Click here to access the directions to our office location and parking. Please refer to the UA Little Rock to find us in relation to the rest of the campus and the general area.
Most exams, such as Compass, DEPS, Prov, CLEP, CAPE, DEPS, Correspondence, and Placement, are administered in the SSC. Saturday nationally standardized paper/pencil exams, such as the ACT, LSAT, and MPRE, are most often administered in Ross Hall, but not all.
If you registered for a national paper/pencil exam, you should have an admission ticket. Please refer to your test day admission ticket to make certain you are reporting to the correct building.
If you telephoned Testing Services to make your appointment, you should have received confirmation of your appointment indicating the SSC as your reporting location. If you are unsure, please call Testing Services to confirm.
Monday through Friday parking and reporting location:
Most tests are administered in the Student Services Center room 315. You may park in the deck which is just off 32nd Street and Taylor. It costs $1.00 in exact change to exit the parking deck. No staff is available to make change.
The University Plaza Shopping Center lot is open parking. Please see the campus parking map to gauge the distance to the Student Services Center and other buildings on campus.
Additional information can be found on the UALR Public Safety website.
Saturday parking and reporting locations:
Most parking lots (including employee parking lots) are open on Saturdays.
- Examinees taking nationally standardized paper/pencil exams, such as the ACT, LSAT, or MPRE, should refer to their admission ticket for their reporting location. If the ticket indicates Ross Hall, Lot 5 is the closest parking. One can find Lot 5 on the UA Little Rock campus map. Do not park in reserved parking or places designated for persons with disabilities.
- Examinees taking computer-based tests, some paper/pencil, or some accommodated such as Compass, DEPS, Castle, Prov, Chemistry Placement, Accounting, CLEP, etc. will report to the Student Services Center room 315. The closest parking on Saturday is Lots 2 and 9.
If you telephoned Testing Services to make an appointment it is most likely you will test in the SSC, but if you are unsure, please call us to confirm.
Parking deck access:
- Traveling on Fair Park Boulevard, turn west on 32nd Street. The parking deck entrance will be on your left just before you approach the Methodist Student Center.
- Traveling south on Campus Drive West, turn left on to 32nd street, go over the creek bridge, then turn right on Taylor Street. The parking deck entrance will be just in front of you and on your right. Use the campus map.
- If you enter the campus from University Drive (the intersection nearest Ross Hall), you will not be able to drive across campus to park in the deck. To avoid problems, make sure you approach the parking deck from the east side of campus (Fair Park Boulevard turning on to 32nd Street) or from the north side of campus (28th Street turning on to Campus Drive West, then turn on to 32nd Street). See the campus map for specifics.
- Note that through-traffic is no longer permitted on Campus Drive West near Lot 2.
Other available parking if the deck is full:
- Lot 13 East and Lot 13 West are open lots meaning one does not have to be a UALR student or possess a hangtag to park. You may ride the free Trojan Transit (shuttle) and be dropped off at the SSC front door! You may even call the Trojan Transit and request an individual pick-up!
- Lot 12 requires a UA Little Rock ID card.
- Lot 2 requires a UA Little Rock ID card.
- Metered lots are available but only for very short periods of time. Your vehicle will be ticketed if the meter runs out. If you plan to visit an office for more than just a few minutes, use the parking deck.