The Management program in the School of Business provides graduates with a strong foundation in business essentials as well as practical problem-solving skills needed in organizational leadership and service. Our location in the capital of Arkansas gives students many opportunities for internships, field-based projects, and connections with business professionals.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Management has three emphasis areas for students to choose from.
Explore Our Programs
- General Management, B.B.A. in Management
- Human Resource Management, B.B.A. in Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship, B.B.A. in Management
- Minor in Management
- Minor in Human Resource Management
- Minor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Certificate of Proficiency in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Certificate of Proficiency in Management