At UA Little Rock, we understand the value of your training and experience. Our faculty senate unanimously passed a military initiative to accept military credit for academic credit whenever possible.
The university has an office dedicated to doing just that. Our Office of Transfer Student Services reviews all military transcripts to see if anything can be counted as academic credit at UA Little Rock.
We also understand that you may have credit from other institutions. We do not want you to have to take classes over and over so our Office of Transfer Student Services will also evaluate any credit that you earned from other regionally accredited universities.
Please request official transcripts from the following sources and have them sent to the address below:
- Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy Joint Services Transcript (JST)
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)
- Air University
- CLEP Test Transcripts
- Dantes/DSST Transcript Order form
- Go to the web address for any institution that you have taken courses from. Search for “Transcript Request” and have them sent to UA Little Rock.
Send all transcripts, both military and civilian, to the following address:
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Office of Admissions
2801 South University
Little Rock, AR 72204