Exchange Visitors

There are different types of exchange visitors who come to UALR, and all require different documents for obtaining a Visa from a U.S. Consulate’s Office abroad.

Exchange students are processed through the Programs Abroad Office and UALR’s exchange agreement with partnering overseas universities.

Research scholars and visiting faculty are processed directly through International Student Services.