Five international visitors seated at a table.

Exchange Visitors

There are different types of exchange visitors who come to UA Little Rock, and all require different documents for obtaining a Visa from a U.S. Consulate’s Office abroad.

Exchange students are processed through the Study Abroad Office and UA Little Rock’s exchange agreement with partnering overseas universities.

Research scholars and visiting faculty are processed through the Export Control Office.