Academic Transcripts

High School and Post-Secondary Transcripts

First-time freshmen students must submit any high school and post-secondary school transcripts, accompanied by English translations.

Unofficial transcripts may be scanned in color to to receive admission. Official transcripts submitted upon arrival prior to registering for classes.

Minimum cumulative high school GPA: 2.5 out of 4.0.

Foreign College or University Transcripts

Students with any coursework from foreign colleges or universities must submit an official course-by-course transcript evaluation. IEE is preferred, but ECE and IERF are also accepted. This includes transfer students and freshmen transfers. A course-by-course evaluation will show us the US equivalent of your grade point average (GPA), and courses that may transfer.  Begin this process early to allow time for original, official documentation to be received by the evaluation service. Secondary or high school academic records are not required for transfer students with more  than 12 credit hours at the undergraduate level.

Minimum cumulative university transfer credit GPA: 2.0 out of 4.0.

US College or University Transcripts

Student with coursework from a US university should be transferred to UA Little Rock by official transcript sent to the Office of Admissions (SSC 219, 2801 S. University Ave; Little Rock, AR 72204).

Minimum cumulative university transfer credit GPA: 2.0 out of 4.0.

Graduate Students

Graduate students should contact the Graduate School for requirements for submitting academic records.

Next Step: Demonstrate English Proficiency