The Priority Admissions Deadline for applications, documents, and requests for the Fall 2023 application was 5 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 14.
Please use the information on this page if you:
- Submitted a late application or documents after the deadline, or
- Submitted a closed application, or
- Were recently admitted to the University, or
- Have not yet enrolled in Fall 2023 classes
Use this menu to jump to another section of this page:
What is a closed application?
A “closed application” is an admissions application for the Fall 2023 term submitted after the late application closes (3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 17) and before 3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 24. The application is intended for students who were previously denied from a UA Little Rock graduate program and limited post-baccalaureate student who intend to raise their GPA or take pre-requisites for the program.
What if my application or documents do not meet the deadline?
Admissions applications and supporting documents received after the Priority Admissions Deadline will still be processed. The applications and documents submitted before 5 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 14 will receive priority processing, so you may not see an update within our normal processing window. Please take a look at the sections below to help you understand other deadlines and how they may impact your next steps.
What do I need to know about this process?
- Submitting a late application does not guarantee that you will be admitted to UA Little Rock.
- An admission decision will only be made if you meet admission standards and requirements, including the submission of Application Checklist documents (transcripts, test scores, shot records, etc.).
- Documents must be submitted according to the University’s guidelines. Learn more about submitting your documents.
- Applications and documents that meet the admissions deadline will have priority over late applications and documents.
- You may not be admitted before the first day of classes on Monday, Aug. 21.
What happens if I’m admitted?
If you are admitted as a degree-seeking student, you will be required to meet with an academic advisor to create a class schedule based on your degree plan. Appointments may not be available on the day you receive your admissions decision, and an advising hold will prevent you from registering for classes before your academic advising appointment.
Financial Aid also takes time to process after your application is marked as complete. Be sure to review the registration deadlines, possible late fees, and the payment deadline below since we cannot guarantee that you will meet these deadlines.
Additional Deadlines to Consider.
|5 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 14, 2023||Priority Admissions Deadline
|Open: Late Application period
|5 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 17
||Closed: Late Application period
|Open: Closed Application period
|11:59 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 20
||Closed: Regular Registration for Classes|
|Monday, Aug. 21||First Day of Classes|
|Open: Late Registration for Classes
|3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 24||Closed: Closed Application period|
|5 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 25||Closed: Late Registration for Classes closes for the full term|
|5 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 29||Fall 2023 payment deadline