High School Concurrent Enrollment Program
Through the High School Concurrent Enrollment Program, qualified students in participating high schools can earn college credit at UA Little Rock while attending high school. Students take UA Little Rock courses that are taught on their high school campus and count for both high school and university credits.
High school students must have at least one of the following:
- Complete at least 50 percent of the state-recommended college preparatory courses with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Achieve a minimum overall high school grade point average of 3.0
- An ACT score of 21 or higher
Learn more about the enrollment process and view the list of participating high schools. Admission under these guidelines does not guarantee that a student may be eligible for a particular course. University departments may restrict enrollment into specific courses.
Dual Enrolled High School Students
Current high school students who wish to attend classes on the UA Little Rock campus may be considered for admission as dual-enrolled high school students with the following qualifications:
- Cumulative 3.0 high school GPA, or
- An ACT composite score of 21 or a combined Critical Reading/Math SAT I score of at least 990 or comparable COMPASS score
- Additional requirements or testing may be necessary.
Dual-Enrolled applicants must submit:
- An application for admission and non-refundable $40 application fee
- Proof of two MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) immunizations
- An official high school transcript
- Official ACT, SAT, or COMPASS scores
- Letter of permission from parent/legal guardian
- Letter of permission from the instructor of the course(s) in which she/he plans to register
College credit earned as a dual-enrolled student may apply toward a degree at UA Little Rock. Students in this category are not eligible for scholarships or financial aid. Admission under these guidelines does not guarantee that a student may be enrolled in a particular course. University departments may restrict enrollment into specific