Concurrent high school student – early credit
A concurrent student takes UALR courses offered at high school. UALR offers concurrent enrollment through a number of Arkansas high schools. High school concurrent students enroll in UALR courses offered on their high school campus.
- At least one of the following:
- Complete at least 50 percent of the state-recommended college preparatory courses with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Achieve a minimum overall high school grade point average of 3.0
- Achieve a minimum composite score of 21 on the ACT
Learn more about the Early Credit program »
Dual-enrolled high school student
Current high school students who have completed some high school coursework and wish to attend classes on the UALR campus may be considered for admission. College credit earned may apply toward a degree at UALR. Students are not eligible for scholarships or financial aid.
- Application for admission and non-refundable $40 application fee
- Proof of two MMR immunizations
- Official high school transcript
- Official ACT (composite score of 21), SAT (combined Critical Reading/Math SAT I score of at least 990), or comparable COMPASS score taken within the last five years
- Cumulative 3.0 high school GPA
- Letter of permission from parent or legal guardian
- Letter of permission from the instructor of the course in which you plan to register