Opportunities are endless at UA Little Rock. We’re at the center of Arkansas’s government, commerce, culture, health care and nonprofit industries. There are plenty of local options for internships, community service, networking and jobs before and after graduation. Plus, campus is just minutes away from both a lively downtown district and the nature of Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
Experience Little Rock
- Root for the home team at an Arkansas Travelers baseball game
- Appreciate history at the William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Library, Little Rock Central High School, or the Arkansas Civil Rights Heritage Trail
- Enjoy concerts and big-name entertainers at Verizon Arena and the River Market’s First Security Amphitheater
- Find out why we’re the Natural State at Pinnacle Mountain, Big Dam Bridge, Lake Maumelle, and Two Rivers Park
- Take in the arts and culture at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, the Arkansas Arts Center, the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, and more
- Enjoy annual festivals and events like the Little Rock Marathon, the Arkansas Literary Festival, the Big Dam Bridge 100, Main Street Food Truck Festival, and more