- Request support
- Request support if you have encountered a problem and need our help resolving it.
- Ask a question
- Ask us a question about anything, including getting a new account, requesting access to a service, or how to use one of our applications.
- Check incident status
- Once you have requested support or asked a question, you will be assigned an incident number. Check the status of your reported incidents in order to stay in touch with your support technician and monitor the progress of your resolution.
Once you submit your request, a technician should be in contact with you before the beginning of the next business day.
Other support options
- call 501.916.3011
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the assistance center in Student Union A (SU-A), room 105
Hours of operation
Our support technicians are available during the business hours listed here.
|Monday — Thursday||7:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.|