If you are experiencing a problem with technology at UALR, we want to resolve your issue quickly and keep you informed throughout the process.
- call 501.916.3011
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the assistance center in Student Union A (SUA) room 105
Hours of operation
Our support technicians are available during the business hours listed here.
|Monday — Thursday||7:00 a.m. — 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m.|
Start the support process faster and check your status at any time. Once you submit your request, a technician should be in contact with you before the beginning of the next business day.
You may be prompted to log in with your NetID in order to use the following services. If you are having trouble logging in with your NetID, please contact the assistance center directly.
- Request support
- Request support if you have encountered a problem and need our help resolving it.
- Ask a question
- Ask us a question about anything, including getting a new account, requesting access to a service, or how to use one of our applications.
- Check incident status
- Once you have requested support or asked a question, you will be assigned an incident number. Check the status of your reported incidents in order to stay in touch with your support technician and monitor the progress of your resolution.