This form allows employees to request reimbursement for expenses that were paid from personal funds and are legal obligations of the university.
Reimbursement Claim Form (pdf fill-in)
NOTE: YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE FORM FOR FORMULAS TO WORK CORRECTLY – THEY WILL NOT WORK IN THE BROWSER!
Reimbursement Claim Form (print)
- This form is for employee reimbursements only.
- Mailing address for the employee should exist in Banner. If it does not, employee MUST log into BOSS and add the correct address.
- Identify Guest of State’s meal on the itemized receipt and note the total number of attendees at the meal.
- Reimbursement for meals, including sales tax and up to 15% gratuity cannot exceed the federal per diem rate, as established by the U.S. General Services Administration. A person who works for another state agency, college, or university, is considered a state employee and is NOT a guest of state; therefore, per diem rates will apply.
- Special Meeting Forms must be attached to the reimbursement, if applicable.
- Completed forms, with original, itemized receipts attached, should be forwarded to Procurement Services.
- To speed up your reimbursement, set up direct deposit by completing the Authorization for Direct Deposit of Non-Payroll Reimbursements.
For assistance with this form, please contact LaVonne Colwell in Procurement Services at email@example.com or 501.569.8700.