Amazon Career Choice Program
Whether you’re just starting your college journey or finishing a degree, we know what it takes to help students meet their educational goals while also working full- or part-time. UA Little Rock is excited to partner with Amazon and provide opportunities for Amazon employees to advance their skillset and receive their degree.
The Amazon Career Choice Program is an education benefit that empowers Amazon employees to learn new skills for career success. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities, including full college tuition and certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs.
Together with Amazon, we are committed to providing excellent education, job placement resources, and continuous improvements to the student experience. UA Little Rock is the first university in Arkansas to be named a Career Choice Partner.
Tuition Assistance for Amazon Employees
If you’re a full or part-time Amazon Associate living and/or working in Arkansas, you’re eligible for annual assistance for tuition, fees, and books. Part-time employees are also eligible.
- $25 per credit hour, for book stipend
- 10% discounted tuition and fees
- No application fee
Our Academic Programs
UA Little Rock offers more than 60 programs that will meet your academic interests and goals. Many programs are offered online and can be completed on your schedule. Our undergraduate programs include certificates, minors, associate degrees, and bachelor’s degrees.
- Apply for admission. Use code TROJAN2022 to waive the application fee.
- On the application, check the box to identify yourself as an Amazon employee. No additional application is needed for the Career Choice Program.
- You will receive emails about your next steps after applying, or you can go to ualr.at/quickguide.