The Master of Education in Rural and Urban School Leadership prepares candidates for leading and managing P-12 schools and leads to building level principalship licensure. With the rural and urban school leadership focus, graduates become equipped with appropriate skills for leading both levels of schools. This program is fully online and can be completed in 12 months.
- P-12 School Principal
- Instructional Coordinator
- Little Rock School District
- Jacksonville School District
- E-Stem Public Charter Schools, Inc.
Request more information about the Rural and Urban School Leadership program at UA Little Rock.
* Denotes a required field.