Through a collaborative partnership forged late Fall 2018, UA Little Rock and UAMS created the degree plans below, providing students the opportunity to earn a high quality degree from both institutions in the most efficient manner possible. Students first earn the Associate of Arts in General Studies from UA Little Rock and are then eligible for admission consideration to the UAMS degree programs.
Ready To Get Started?
If you are enrolled or plan to enroll on the main UA Little Rock campus, and would like a review of how your earned credits meet the AAGS 2+2 degree requirements, click AAGS Request For Coursework Review.
AAGS 2+2 UAMS Degree Requirements
Please speak with a Discovery Advisor within the Trojan Academic Advising and Support Center for specific details about getting started with an AAGS 2+2 UAMS degree plan and also see the degree requirements below.
- Be enrolled on main UA Little Rock campus. UA Little Rock’s Online University students must change to main campus in order to obtain this degree.
- Earn the AAGS at UA Little Rock, with at least a 2.5 cumulative G.P.A.
- Complete the requirements necessary for general admission to UAMS.
- Complete an application for admission and pay the applicable non-refundable application fee for the UAMS degree program.
- Arrange for each college/university they have attended to forward an official transcript of their coursework. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required in science/mathematics courses as well as the core curriculum.
- Additional application and program information is found in UAMS catalog and on UAMS website.
- View AAGS 2+2 UAMS Degree Plans.