Fall 2016 Graduating Seniors,
Are you planning to graduate this Fall? The deadline to submit a graduation application for Fall 2016 is Friday, October 7th by 5pm and Fall Commencement will be on December 17th.
Here are a few important pieces of information for you as you get ready to graduate:
1. Here’s the link to Records & Registration’s graduation application information including how to apply for graduation:https://ualr.edu/records/apply-to-graduate/
2. Also, here is the link to Records & Registration’s commencement website from last year, it will be updated at a later date for Fall 2016, but it provides a lot of useful information: https://ualr.edu/commencement/
3. GradFest will be held October 12th and October 13th in the DSC Lower Level. If you cannot attend GradFest, you will need to contact the UALR bookstore to order your cap and gown.
4. Graduation Information Sessions for all of your graduation ceremony questions will be in the SSC 1st floor Auditorium on Wednesday, November 16th at noon and 5pm.
5. Attached is a graduation checklist to help you during this time.Congratulations, graduation is almost here.
Download the graduation checklist here: Graduation Checklist Fall 16