Please explore our job board below! Another good resource for “tech” jobs in the state is AR Tech Jobs.
Employers – if you would like to post a position on the Job Board, click here.
|Employer Job Post : Entry # 16|
|About the Company|
|City of North Little Rock|
|About the Position|
|Majors that should apply:|
|Type of Position|
|Location of Position (city, state)|
|North Little Rock|
|$56,000 - $73,000|
|Will you accept international applicants?|
|Brief Description of Position|
|SAMPLE OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform engineering duties in planning, design, or the construction and maintenance of North Little Rock
- Conduct site visits, surveys and inspections.
- Utilize CMMS issuing, reviewing, analyzing, and reporting Service Requests, Inspections and Work Orders.
- Assist with data collection and assessment for utility infrastructure projects.
- Prepare technical analysis, reports, plans, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Review and prepare federal, state, and local permit applications.
- Perform construction observation and field engineering services.
- Investigate and troubleshoot collection system issues for customers, developers and NLRW.
- Conduct sound engineering analysis of wastewater and Civil Engineering tasks.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 2-5 years' experience in a consulting or utility environment preferred.
- Engineer Intern certification in State of Arkansas is required. Candidate should be on a track to receive their PE.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to conduct effective presentations and written report
- Progressive experience in planning, design, permitting or construction administration of infrastructure improvements.
- Physically able to perform work in the field.
- Must be able to work in all types of weather.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and use of standard engineering software.
- Construction observation experience is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
|How to Apply|
|APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT A STANDARD NLR WASTEWATER APPLICATION FORM TO:
NORTH LITTLE ROCK WASTEWATER - HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
7400 BAUCUM PIKE, NORTH LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS 72117
Applications can be filled out online @