Please explore our job board below! Another good resource for “tech” jobs in the state is AR Tech Jobs.
Employers – if you would like to post a position on the Job Board, click here.
|Employer Job Post : Entry # 20|
|About the Company|
|About the Position|
|Oracle Senior Database Administrator|
|Majors that should apply:|
|Type of Position|
|Location of Position (city, state)|
|Will you accept international applicants?|
|Brief Description of Position|
|This role provides technical expertise in the design, implementation, and maintenance of database management systems. Ensures logical data models are mapped effectively and efficiently into physical data models. Responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing database policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of databases and their accompanying software. Participates in strategic projects for the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for production databases in conjunction with data owners and department managers.
• Reviews, develops, and designs data models using standard techniques in conjunction with application development teams.
• Maintains development, test, and production RDBMS environments.
• Monitors relational databases to optimize database performance, resource use and physical implementations of databases; addresses a variety of database integration issues including migration between disparate databases, integration, maintenance/conversion, capacity planning issues and new applications.
• Maintains availability, security, and integrity of databases through multiple access schemes.
• May evaluate and recommend testing and evaluation on new procedures, software, and hardware.
• May provide 24 hour on-call support.
• High performing team builder with a winning attitude and infectious work ethic.
• Experience utilizing Oracle databases with 1000+ tables or very large ERP systems or transactional DBMS.
• Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
|• Bachelor’s degree at least 6 years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities of Senior DBA
• Microsoft Sqlserver experience a plus
|How to Apply|
|Apply via this link: https://riceland.applicantharbor.com/jobmainlist.php?a=m|