Office/Department: Criminal Justice
Job title: Receptionist
Term:Summer 2019, fall 2019
Job description/duties: • Serve as a receptionist (flexible hours).
• Answer telephone, help students (drop-ins), and answer general inquiries about the different programs or classes offered by the department.
• Assist in mailing out information/application to students.
• Pick up and distribute mail.
• Do light typing.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job location: Ross Hall 5th floor
Job qualifications: Possess good communication and telephone skills.
• Responsible, reliable, people oriented, detail orientated, punctual.
• In general a person with a good attitude who is a team player.
To apply, contact: Toni R. Brown | email@example.com | (501) 569-3195
This job listing expires: 12/15/2019