Office/Department: Applied Communication
Job title: Communication Skill Center (CSC) Work Study Assistant
Job description/duties: • Coordinate with Communication Skill Center (CSC) supervisory staff a set number of hours a week in the CSC.
• Manage the front desk: includes greeting clients, logging clients in, and managing the printer, answering the phone if graduate director is not present and taking a message.
• Manage all of the paperwork for the CSC: inventory of back room and library, logging evaluation forms, coordinating with main office if supplies are needed.
• Complete projects and tasks assigned by Director and/or Assistant Director
• Handle all of the social media posts for the CSC Facebook Page
• Help clients with specific skills unique to work study staff member expertise
Job location: Speech Building 201
Job qualifications: 1. Strong written and oral communication skills
2. Google Drive and Microsoft Word & PowerPoint proficiency
To apply, contact: Kristen McIntyre | email@example.com | (501) 569-3158
This job listing expires: 08/23/2019