The Fall 2021 book voucher program is available for eligible students beginning Tax Free Weekend, Saturday, August 7.
The book voucher program allows you to purchase books and supplies and is available only through the UA Little Rock Bookstore (both on-campus and online purchases).
You can verify your book voucher eligibility in BOSS.
Book Vouchers will continue to be available until the student has reached the maximum voucher amount, a direct deposit or refund check has been created for the term and/or you have no remaining unpaid financial aid for the semester. The last day for Fall 2021 Book Vouchers is November 1, 2021.
Tax Free Weekend Schedule
- Saturday, August 7
- The UA Little Rock Bookstore will be open from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- All textbooks can be ordered online Saturday, August 7
- Sunday, August 8
- Online purchases only
- All orders need to be placed by 11:59 p.m. on August 8 for tax free benefits.
How To Order Textbooks Online through BOSS
Go to your BOSS account
- Select Student Services
- Select Registration
- Select Student Detail Schedule
- Select Fall 2021
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Order Books Online”
- Select “Go to Bookstore Website” button
- Required books for courses should appear and be ready to add to cart