Forgot Your PIN?

Go to and click “Forgot Pin?” To reset your PIN, you will need the following information:

  1. Your student ID (T-number)
  2. Your date of birth
  3. The last four digits of your social security number, if you have one.
  4. The answer to either your BOSS security question or the security questions you set up during your admissions application.
  5. If you do not have any security questions set up, you will need to provide the active email address we have on file for you.

If you have any problems, please contact the appropriate department:

  • All undergraduates: Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, 501-916-3127
  • New graduate applicants: Office of Graduate Admissions, 501-916-3206
  • Continuing students: Office of Records and Registration, 501-916-3110
  • Faculty and staff: Human Resources, 501-916-3180
  • Law students: Law School Office of Records, 501-324-9904