There are several ways the HPV vaccines can be paid for.
1. Private Health Insurance
- All Health Insurance Marketplace plans and most other private insurance plans must cover HPV vaccine without charging a copayment or coinsurance when provided by an in-network provider.
- This is true even for patients who have not met a yearly deductible.
- Doses, recommended ages, and recommended populations for these vaccines vary.
Check with your insurance provider for details of coverage.
2. If your insurance policy does not cover the vaccine, Health Services can help you apply for patient assistance through Merck.
3. Health Services can Bill the Cost to Your Student Account.
- This charge would need to be paid before the end of the current semester.