We are excited to have so many talented speakers join us for the 2022 symposium. The list below will link to the biographies of each speaker.
- Kristin Johnson of Emory University – President Biden’s recent nomination for Commissioner of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
- E. Ramey Layne, Partner at Vinson & Elkins,
- Dean andre douglas pond cummings – Symposium Advisor and Professor at UALR Bowen School of Law,
- Bryan Ryan – Corporate Transactional Law at Latham & Watkins,
- Justin Kuehn – Corporate Litigation at Moore Kuehn,
- Dean Wendy Couture (Professor of Law at the University of Idaho),
- Professor Usha Rodrigues of the University of Georgia School of Law,
- Professor Christian Johnson – Professor at Widener University Commonwealth Law School and Established Capital Markets Scholar,
- Director Steven Ramirez – Professor and former Enforcement Attorney with the SEC, and
- Grant R. MacQueen – Corporate Litigation Attorney at Morgan Lewis.