We accept students for fall, spring, and summer semesters, but space is limited. We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a completion program and we appreciate your choice in UA-Little Rock.
Acceptance to the University does not represent acceptance into the RN to BSN program and vice versa. This program has a limit to the number of applications
Students with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or equivalent from another country may not be eligible for a second BSN Degree. Please contact an Academic Counselor for more information.
- We are happy to discuss the program with prospective students and review unofficial copies of transcripts before starting the application process. Please call 501-916-5172 or email Belinda Nix, Academic Counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
- The RN-BSN application is for recent AAS nursing graduates and registered nurses only.
- We are currently accepting applications for Spring 2022; the deadline is January 15.
- The Summer 2022 application will open in January.
Steps to Apply
- If you have not done so already or if you have not attended UA Little Rock within two years, please apply to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock at ualr.edu/admissions and have a UALR Student ID number before completing the following application to the UA-Little Rock School of Nursing RN to BSN program.
- Complete the following application to apply to the UA-Little Rock RN-BSN Completion Program.
- Submit a copy of your current state ID (driver’s license) by email: email@example.com
- Once your application is complete, the RN-BSN admission committee will review your application.