Print the Advising form, fill in classes, & bring to the appointment!
- Please only schedule one appointment and cancel as early as possible to provide other students with the same appointment opportunities.
- Go to the 6th floor of Stabler Hall, office 602, for your appointment.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time. If late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Use your @ualr.edu email address. Appointments may be deleted if a @ualr.edu email address is not provided.
- If you make multiple appointments and fail to show without canceling or rescheduling, all of your appointments will be canceled.
- You are not required to pay for classes at the time of registration. Enroll early to reserve your seat!
How to Prepare for your Appointment
- Review the Psychology Degree Requirements and your Degree Plan.
- Use the Class Search to select the courses you plan to take next semester. Be sure to note all the elements (CRN, course number, section, title, meeting dates).
- In-Person Advising form
- Phone Advising form
- Phone advising is available only to students who are part of the online campus or are currently enrolled only in online classes. Online students can make in-person appointments with other available Psychology faculty.
- Completed forms for phone appointments must be received at least 2 hours before the scheduled phone call.
- Be familiar with the required course work for your degree(s). Use these resources:
This is not the time to discuss your career. Your career in Psychology is important and merits a separate appointment before or after the official advising season.
How to Cancel your Appointment
Please try to provide 24 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. We encourage you to make only one appointment and cancel as early as possible to provide other students with the same appointment opportunities.
- Locate your Calendly confirmation email.
- Click Cancel or Reschedule.
- Enter a reason for cancelling or rescheduling, then click Cancel Event.
- You will receive a confirmation. If you want to reschedule, click Schedule another event or revisit the Schedule an Advising Appointment page to book another appointment.
How to Register for Classes
If you need help registering for your classes click here.
You are not required to pay for classes when you register. Enroll early to reserve your seat!