Click the link below to make an advising appointment at the Department of Psychology in Stabler Hall, office 602.
- It is important to use your UA Little Rock email address to schedule your appointment. Please be advised that appointments may be deleted if a UA Little Rock email address is not provided on the form.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled time. If you are late you may be asked to reschedule the appointment.
- If you make multiple appointments and fail to show for your first appointment without canceling or rescheduling, all of your appointments will be canceled.
Preparing for your appointment:
- Use the Class Search to complete this Advising form. Please bring this completed form to your appointment.
- Be familiar with the required course work for your degree(s). Use these resources:
This is not the time to discuss your career. Your career in Psychology is an important issue and merits a separate appointment before or after the official advising season.
After the appointment:
If you need help registering for your classes click here.
There are no financial restrictions to getting advised and registering for classes.