- Ph.D. Candidate, Electrical and Computer Engineering, UA Little Rock
- B.Sc., Electronics and Computer Engineering Technology, UA Little Rock
- Signal processing
- Power electronics
- Power quality improvements
- Photovoltaic applications
- Cyber security and blockchain
- TA in Freshman Year Exp. Tech/Computer, ECET 1302
- TA in Electronic Devices I, SYEN 3405
- TA in Electronic Devices II, SYEN 3406
- TA in Circuits and Systems Lab, SYEN 2115
- TA in Signals and Systems Lab, SYEN 3150
- GA in Analog and Digital Electronics, SYEN 3352
- TA in Systems Engineering Capstone Design I, SYEN 4385
- TA in Systems Engineering Capstone Design II, SYEN 4386
- Assisted in ABET Accreditations
Selected Journal and Conference Papers
- Sraddhanjoli Bhadra, Dennis Gregory and Hirak patangia, “An Analytical Solution of Switching Angles for Selective Harmonic Elimination (SHE) in a Cascaded Seven-Level Inverter”, IEEE-Southern Power Electronics Conference (SPEC), New Zealand, December 2016.
- Sraddhanjoli Bhadra and Hirak patangia, “A Closed-form Approach for Contiguous and Non-Contiguous Harmonic Elimination with Application to a Three-Level Switching Waveform”, IEEE-International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems (MWSCAS), Boston, USA, August 2017.
- Gourisetti, M. Mylrea, E. Gervais and S. Bhadra, “Multi-Scenario Use Case based Demonstration of Buildings Cybersecurity Framework Webtool”, IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence Applications in Smart Grid, Hawaii, November 2017.
- Sraddhanjoli Bhadra and Hirak patangia, “A Unified Analytical Solution for Bipolar, Unipolar, and Multistep SHE Converters”, IEEE-International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), Italy, May 2018.
- Sraddhanjoli Bhadra and Hirak Patangia, “An Analytical Method of Switching Waveform Design for Selective Harmonic Elimination”, IEEE-International Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Electric Machines, Converters and Systems (ElectrIMACS), Italy, May 2019.
- Sraddhanjoli Bhadra and Hirak Patangia, “An Analytical Method of Switching Waveform Design for Selective Harmonic Elimination”, Elsevier-Mathematics and Computer in Simulation (MATCOM) Journal, 2020.