Join Angela Grayson of Precipice IP for a phenomenal session on how intellectual property protections can impact your business. This webinar is aimed at helping technology-based companies with SBIR or STTR funding navigate intellectual property protections when collaborating.
In this webinar, Angela will answer the following questions, and many more:
- What is intellectual property?
- What forms of IP are most common for specific types of technology and why?
- What are data rights in SBIR or STTR funding?
- What preliminary work can be done to assess an IP landscape?
- How can a business protect proprietary information while seeking to connect with partners, and later customers?
- If a business obtains SBIR or STTR funding, will the business need to share the IP with the government?
This event is part of our “SBIR Week in the South: Arkansas” prep course.
Presented by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center