Advisors are available (8:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday-Friday) by appointment.
- Via Skype
In-person appointments are recommended for detailed or complex topics (declaring majors, degree planning, discussing admissions criteria, etc.).
Schedule an appointment at
If you are a first-time user, register for an account by clicking on the “click here to register” link. Once you have registered for an account you can log in to view the schedule. Users are encouraged to enable text messaging for reminders.
Advising flag is lifted during the appointment.
Dechantria D. Wallace, MS, CHES, CPC – Advises the following programs:
- Health, Human Performance, and Sports Management (HHPS)
- Health Education and Promotions (HEP)
- K-12 Health & P.E. Licensure
- Coaching Endorsement
- Interpreter Education: ASL/English
- American Sign Language Studies
- Communication Sciences & Disorders (Audiology & Speech Pathology)
- Pre-Nursing (the last name starts A – H)
LaShonda M. Norfolk, MA – Advises the following programs:
- Elementary Education
- Middle Childhood Education (2+2 program)
- Special Education
- Social Work
Mary “Carolyn” Fonville – Advises the following programs in the Nursing Building 3rd floor:
- Pre-Nursing (the last name starts I – Z)
Student Support Specialist meets with students to provide student support. This position will be filled around July 1, 2019. Students wishing to discuss academic support can call the office to meet with Assistant Dean, Heather Reed.