The marquee is a digital billboard located at 28th Street and University Avenue reaches students, employees and visitors. When submitting information for your event or deadline, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Only events sponsored by official UA Little Rock organizations will be included.
- Please give at least two weeks notice when posting events.
- The frequency and duration of post will be prioritized according to the number impacted.
- Your information may be shortened because of space restraints and for quick readability.
- Any entry with invalid contact information will not be published.
- Web addresses and phone numbers will not be posted.
We are in the process of installing a new marquee at 28th St. and University Ave. Construction will begin at the end of Jan. 2020, and will last through April 2020.
We are not able to take any marquee requests until closer to the launch date in April.
If you have an on-campus event, we suggest that you advertise on the plasma screens across campus to help get your word out. Our office will be happy to assist in designing plasma screens for you. You can request print design work with our online request form.
Thank you for being patient as we await our much-needed new marquee sign.
Some campus buildings have plasma TV screens to post messages that affect a majority of the student body. Submissions should be saved as PowerPoint slides and emailed to the following staff from the respective buildings. Submitters should include their name and contact information if follow-up is necessary.