The marquee is a digital billboard located at 28th Street and University Avenue reaches students, employees and visitors. When submitting information for your event or deadline, keep these guidelines in mind:
- Only events sponsored by official UA Little Rock organizations will be included.
- Please give at least two weeks notice when posting events.
- The frequency and duration of post will be prioritized according to the number impacted.
- Your information may be shortened because of space restraints and for quick readability.
- Any entry with invalid contact information will not be published.
- Web addresses and phone numbers will not be posted.
Some campus buildings have plasma TV screens to post messages that affect a majority of the student body. Submissions should be saved as PowerPoint slides and emailed to the following staff from the respective buildings. Submitters should include their name and contact information if follow-up is necessary.
- Charles Donaldson Student Services Center – Linda Derden
- Donaghey Student Center – Yuliana Barajas
- College of Business: Melissa Peterson
- Engineering and Information Technology – Erin Flowers
- Ottenheimber Library
If you have questions, contact Muriel Schrepfer.