Payment Authorizations

Employees who need reimbursements from Foundation-held accounts are required to submit a Payment Authorization Request to the Office of Development for approval. Sign in to the Foundation Funds Tracking and Administration (FFTA) system using your NetID and password.

Important policies concerning Payment Authorization Requests:

For access to the FFTA system, please fill out and sign the FFTA Account Request Form. If you have questions, please call Ashley Nipp at 501-916-6443 or email: