Health Insurance

Most IELP students will have health insurance through UA Little Rock’s provider for internationals, LewerMark. To print your Lewer health insurance card, visit the company’s Student Login Page and follow the instructions.

After enrollments are finished for each semester, your teachers will go over this information with you.

For information about your health benefits, visit LewerMark’s UA little Rock webpage.

UA Little Rock International Student Services has information on separate Dental and Vision plans.