Please review the following application for the 2021 UA Little Rock/Saline Memorial Hospital Pathways Partnership. This exciting funding opportunity is made possible by a partnership with Saline Memorial Hospital and UA Little Rock Nursing.
2021 application period is closed.
Saline Memorial Hospital will provide a $1,375/semester sponsorship to each student in the Pathway Program for a maximum of four semesters ($5,500 over the course of the program). This sponsorship package will be structured as a loan and subject to forgiveness on a monthly basis as long as the student remains in the Pathway Program through graduation and employed by Saline Memorial Hospital for a minimum of 24 months following graduation from UA Little Rock.
- Be accepted to the UA Little Rock Nursing Program
- Be able to complete all required general education courses by the end of the fall term.
- Participation in a minimum number of Saline Memorial events/programs
- Attend monthly meetings with the Student Success Coordinator
- Participation in mentoring activities
- Meeting with an advisor and/or tutor in the event of unsatisfactory test scores and/or performance in the clinical setting
- Participate in training at one or more of Saline Memorial campuses
- Submit an application for employment with Saline Memorial prior to graduation
- Employment at Saline Memorial for a minimum of 24 months