Friends of the Arts was formed in 1988 to support arts programs and arts students.
Friends of the Arts also helps develop programs that recognize outstanding student achievement in the arts.
- Supports student scholarships
- Gives students opportunities to interact with professionals in their fields
- Supports arts programs that reach the Little Rock community
- Underwrites visiting artist performances
- Provides annual faculty incentive grants for supplies and equipment
Benefits of Joining Friends of the Arts
- Receive notices of seminars, lectures, workshops and performances at UA Little Rock
- Be invited to special FoA events, such as receptions with visiting artists, gallery openings and other members-only programming
Come to an event today!
Every semester our arts departments have countless events: gallery exhibition of student, faculty, and visiting artists’ work; ensemble performances in many genres; recitals on numerous instruments; and dances and plays choreographed, written, directed and performed by students and faculty. Find out more at these sites:
Want to learn more?
Contact Joseph W. Lampo, Director of Development for Arts & Letters, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 501-569-8326.