International Student Services offers 4 options for collecting your document (I-20, DS-2019, EAD card, etc).
Option 1: Pick Up from International Student Services Office
If you are residing locally, you can pick up your document from the International Student Services office. For this option, visit our office during business hours (8am-5pm). Make sure to bring a photo ID.
Option 2: Authorize a Friend to Pick Up your Document
This must be arranged in advance by submitting the Document Collection form at the bottom of this page. The friend must bring ID.
Option 3: Standard US (United States Postal Service), or Standard International Mail
International Student Services can mail your documents to you via this method at no expense to you. Please allow 5 business days for mailing within the US, and 6-12 weeks for outside the US. No tracking number will be provided.
Arrange this by submitting the Document Collection form at the bottom of this page.
Note: If you have chosen this delivery option, and you have not received your document in one of the stated timeframes above, submit the Lost I-20/DS-2019 Form. We will issue a replacement.
Option 4: Express Courier (through FedEx, UPS, or DHL)
For much faster shipping and tracking support, choose this option and pay with a credit card. Follow the steps to access the UEMS Global website and enter the address where the document should be mailed.
- Go to the UEMS website and click on Student Sign Up to create your account.
- Enter the required information and click Register. Then follow the directions on the website to activate your account.
- After account activation, return to the UEMS website and log into your account.
- Click on Receive a Package from Universities.
- Search for University of Arkansas at Little Rock, select it, and click Continue.
- Then choose OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL SERVICES and click Continue. Do NOT choose any other option or other offices.
- Your profile information should populate in the shipping fields. Make any necessary changes or corrections, and click Ship/Quote.
- Enter your payment information and click Submit.
- You’re done! International Services will be notified of your purchase, and mail your package. You will receive updates from UEMS at various times in the process.