Requests for verifications can be made online, in person, by mail, fax, or email. Online requests are made behind a secure log in.
Enrollment verification requests are normally used to verify a student’s enrollment status, credit hours, anticipated graduation date, academic standing and proof of attendance. Proof of attendance may be needed for Good Student Discounts, insurance companies, banks, prospective employers, and other interested parties.
Please note: Your hours of enrollment will not be calculated until after the 11th day of class or its equivalent for other parts of term.
Degree verification requests are normally used to verify a student’s degree award date(s), major and minor program(s), concentration and academic honor distinctions. They may also be needed for Good Student Discounts, insurance companies, banks, prospective employers, and other interested parties.
Please Note: Student records are confidential and cannot be released without the written consent of the student. However, the university is authorized to verify directory information and this information may be released without consent of the student. Please visit our Directory Information page for more information on this topic.
Current and previous students who have access to BOSS may view and print verifications online by going through BOSS directly. This will require your User ID and PIN or your Net ID and password, respectively.To view your verification online, go to:
BOSS→Secure Login→Enter User ID & PIN→ Student Services→Student Records→NSC Student Self Service
Please note: The National Student Clearinghouse is an authorized certifying agent for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. Online verifications should not be used for loan deferment verification purposes. Those verifications are handled by lenders using online access to the Clearinghouse. Refer lenders with questions to email@example.com.
If you unable to use our online option or if you need other types of information verified then you can submit a signed verification request. The following methods of submission will require up to three (3) business days to process and are dependent on there being no unmet financial obligations to the university or holds on your account:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Attn: Records and Registration
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
Third Party/Business Requests
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications to all businesses. Businesses seeking degree or enrollment verification may contact the National Student Clearinghouse online at http://www.degreeverify.org. Third parties may include individuals, business, loan companies or lenders.
Information We Verify
We typically verify the following information listed below. You may specify any information not on this list by typing it in the Other: field of your verification request.
- Verification of enrollment: We ask that you specify the semester and year or the range of semesters and/or years you wish for us to verify. When verifying enrollment we provide the following information:
- The term we are verifying
- The dates of that term
- The hours you were enrolled for that term
- Your enrollment status: (i.e, Full Time, Half Time, Less than Half Time, etc.)
- Letter of Good Standing: We will provide your academic standing (i.e, Good Standing, On Probation, On Suspension, etc.)
- GPA (Grade Point Average): We can provide either your cumulative gpa or your gpa based on a single semester. You will need to provide the semesters you wish us to verify if you select the semester GPA option.
- Expected graduation date
- Degree(s) Awarded
- Social Security Authorization
Methods of Delivery
When filling out the verification request please be sure to write the address, fax number or the name of the person that you wish to pick up your form in the MAIL TO: portion of the form. Your verification request will always be processed as a signed, official letter drafted on UA Little Rock letterhead. We can deliver this letter in one of three ways:
- By mail
- By fax
- We can also hold the letter for you, or another person that you designate, for pick up at the Office of Records and Registration (located in Student Services Center 218). Please Note: A photo ID will be required at the time of pick-up.
Picking Up a Verification
When requesting that your verification be held for pick-up, please note the following:
- A photo ID is required at the time of pick up
- You may only pick up your verification during normal business hours
- Individuals wanting a third party to pick up a verification must:
- Write authorized person(s) person’s name, legibly, on your signed verification request form before submission
- Make sure that the authorized person(s) picking up your request has a photo ID with them
National Student Clearinghouse Contact
The National Student Clearinghouse is an authorized certifying agent for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. They can be contacted at: